Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Favorite Candy Bar

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Snickers from the fridge with a cup of coffee is the pwnage. I guess I agree with wahoo on the choices he picked. Walmart has a good one. I think its a cad berry chocolate bar with almonds that is pretty good to.
    GO VOLS

  2. #22
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    snickers with coffee???

    never tried that

    frozen snickers should be illegal
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    The little 10 packs of snickers chilled are killer.
    GO VOLS

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    LL you know it doesn't look like I have passed on too many candy bars in my day. Staying with my non chocolate selections, how about a Zagnut bar. MMMMM. Has anyone ever had one not broken?

    Mallo Cups and 5th avenue are killer too.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    1. Clark
    2. Zagnut
    3. Take 5
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Mallo cup is by far my favorite..And yes chilled snickers are great....
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LL you know it doesn't look like I have passed on too many candy bars in my day. Staying with my non chocolate selections, how about a Zagnut bar. MMMMM. Has anyone ever had one not broken?

    Mallo Cups and 5th avenue are killer too. </div></div>

    You beat me to it Zagnut all the way, followed by Mounds, Almond Joy, Snickers Almond then Mallo Cup. If you couldn't tell I am a coconut w-hore.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Whatchamacallit ... can't beat a Whatchamacallit ... and to the Mallow Cup crowd, I think I'm the only one in my family that doesn't love those.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Big John's near Abingdon fixes fried Snickers. Anybody had one?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #30
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    1. The Cups
    2. 3 Muskateers
    3. Take 5

    mmmm
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •